Jump to navigation Jump to search
Logging of hikes is available on this site. Doing so offers the following benefits. See this hike log as an example of a multiple trail hike, with uploaded GPS log.
- Reporting of trail conditions
- Seeing your progress of hiking per month/year/etc.
- See which hikes you have/have not visited
- Tracking hike challenges - Planned
- Uploading of hike tracks
Logging of hikes are as follows
- Visit the trail page for any of the hikes visited - typically the primary trail
- At the top right of the trail information box, selected "Hiked It"
- Enter data as directed in the form
- Save the page
- On the map, use the Upload KML link to provide your trip log - Optional