Located in Warriors Path State Park.
How to get there
From main entrance of Warriors Path State Park:
- Go north on Fall Creek Road for 2.4 miles.
- Turn right (east) onto Old Mill Road for 0.8 miles.
- Turn right (south) onto Childress Ferry Road for just roughly 100 yards.
- Turn left (east) onto Buttermilk Road for 1.2 miles.
- Turn right (south) onto Freeman Road for 0.5 mile.
- Continue when road changes from asphalt to gravel.
Trailhead at gravel parking lot.
The mountain biking association SORBA Tri-Cities handles the trail maintenance, thus generally in good condition. While there are no blazes to guide you through the forest, the narrow single tracks are well established. Grab a trail map at the parking lot kiosk to help you decipher intersections; some which could use signs. Be aware for approaching bike riders who can come up quickly on your group. Step aside to let them safely pass.
Fees, Permits, etc.
No fee required. Dogs are allowed on or off leash. Do not drink any water without treatment!
After the Hike
Click the official trail map: File:Warriors-MTB-Trails.pdf
Boneyard is dark green line.