It’s summertime and I bet it’s busy for a lot more people than me. We’ve got lots of adventure to satisfy your weekend needs.
- The usual Thursday paddle to the grill and Friday Hikers
- Konnarock Crew continues their major undertaking
- A Cl1-2 trip down the Watauga River
- The already full annual Mt LeConte trip
Check out the schedule for the details.
We have fun things for you to do this weekend. But, hey hikers! The paddlers are really showing you up, please help to get hike events on the schedule. Email email@example.com with any plans for events and we’ll get them on the calendar.
- Konnarock Crew continues their work on Hughes Gap to Cloudland
- Thursday evening “Paddle to the Grill” is in full swing
- NOC Canoe Club has a challenge for you
- Explore the Holston (flat water series)
- Watauga River Class I-II trip
Check out the schedule for all of the “deets”!