The July newsletter has been released. If you don’t check it out, you’ll be missing out on a lot of good information!
- The addition of new trekking poles to rent
- News of SAHC purchasing 324 acres to protect the northern slopes of Hump Mountain
- Introduction of two new staff of the ATC SORO
The November Newsletter has been released. We have a lot of good information in this month’s newsletter. We discuss the reopening of the Laurel Fork Shelter, club member Bill Murdoch completing his hike of the A.T., club records of reaching 200,000 volunteer hours, and lots more! Read it here!
The May edition of the TEHCC newsletter is now available.
If you don’t read this month’s newsletter, you’ll miss out on a lot of good information!
- Spring dinner wrap up
- Honoring the many contributions of Ted Mowery with the Stan Murray Award
- The revival of TEHCC Lending Library
- The continuation of the “hike the TEHCC AT section” series
- A well-stocked event calendar
- …and more!
May 2016 TEHCC Newsletter
Tennessee Eastman Hiking and Canoeing Club, Members, and Friends: The November TEHCC “Hiking and Paddling News” has been completed by our illustrious editors and posted to our website. If you don’t read this month’s newsletter, you’ll miss out on a lot of good information!
- Two weeks from a “something different” Fall EXPO – a day of hiking, paddling, chili, gear talk, and more!
- Updates on work for the Trail Wiki
- Trail Wiki Feature of the Month – Rogers Ridge Horse Trail
- A new two person rental tent
- …and more!