We hope everyone had a great weekend. Just one extra thing this week other than the routine Tuesday maintenance outing and Collin’s Friday hikers. The last weekend of the local mountain bike association’s trail building exercise at Bays Mountain Park. If you want to help build the trails that you enjoy on your mountain bike, here’s your chance. Check out the schedule for details.
We have something for everyone this week, hiking, paddling, and maintenance. I hope you can find something that suits you. If not, plan a trip yourself and get it on the schedule.
- A wildflower hike at Rock Creek Falls
- A paddling competition in Bryson City, NC
- The second of three mountain bike trail building outings at Bays Mountain Park
Check out our schedule for the details and have a great week!
Two things for you this week, two full weekend events.
- NOC A.T. Founder’s Bridge Festival
- Fontana Lake Paddle/Camp Weekend
Read more for the trip details Continue reading “The Week Ahead – April 4th Edition”