Change of Date for Bluestone River Trip — New Date 6/5-7/2015

Because of tram problems Mt. Creek Lodge will not open until June 5th weekend. If you are holding reservation for May 22nd your reservation will automatically be transferred to June 5th. If you need to cancel and get a refund of your deposit call Pipestem State Park.

The water flow that late in the Spring may not be optimal. The 65 year average flow for that date is about 380 cfs. The minimum flow needed for the trip is about 250 cfs. If the flow on the Bluestone is too low or too high we will plan to do something on the New or Greenbrier River.

For more information call: Terry Dougherty 423-502-5177.