Is it too hot for hiking? Would everyone prefer to be on the water instead? We have a lot of water events but only the reliable Colins Chew and his Friday Hikers doing a foot based event. We do rely on our members (any member) to organize and list events, so if you have an idea please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to arrange it and get it on the calendar.
- Paddle to the Grill on Thursday
- Friday Hikers
- NOC Canoe Club Challenge on Saturday
- Explore the Holston River (flat-water series) on Saturday
- Watauga Class I-II on Saturday
- 2011 Nantahala Hometown Throwdown Event #4
As usual, get the details on the Schedule.